To Change your Display Name, please follow all these steps:
1. Open The VoicePing Application and Make sure that you are logged in to your account.
2. Tap the 3 (Three) Dots Icon on the upper right corner of the VoicePing Display. Then choose "Settings".
3. Scroll down until you find "Profile" button under the "ACCOUNT SETTINGS". Tap the "Profile" button.
4. Afterward, you will see your profile details on the display. Tap the edit button at the upper right corner side of the VoicePing Display (It is shown as a pencil icon).
5. Now, you can customize your display name as you desired under the "Display Name" field.
6. Once you set the Display Name that you desired, Tap the save button at the upper right corner side of the VoicePing Display (It is shown as a cloud icon).
Please be noted, it will take some minutes to sync the new Display Name on the other device which you are talking to. In some case, your Display Name will remain as the previous Display Name on the receiver device. This is Normal as the device need sometimes to sync to the server. To push the device to sync faster, kindly ask the receiver side to restart their VoicePing App or simply restart the phone.